Monday, March 15, 2004

Drag for women

Had I not wanted to make it myself, and if money had really been no object, I would've got my wedding dress from Chantal Mallett. In her own words:

The collection ranges from simple, classic dresses in traditional wedding shades to more elaborate creations, suitable for clientele with a taste for the more unusual or those with a themed wedding in mind. These include a stunning red bridal gown in crushed velvet called Damsel & a, Diva like, white fishtailed gown trimmed with feathers & Swarovski crystals named Ice Queen. My designs are a mix of the various era's & styles that inspire me: from Medieval, Gothic & Elizabethan influences to touches of pre-Raphaelite & fairytale to curvaceous silhouettes straight out of 1950's & 60's Hollywood.

And yes, there are designs for those who like both froth and frills, and those who like simple elegance.

No comments: